Sharing Cultures 2015 - International Conference on Intangible HeritageSHARING CULTURES 2015 - 4th International Conference on Intangible Heritage follows the path established by the previous Conference on Intangible Heritage (SHARING CULTURES 2009, 2011 and 2013) and aims at pushing further the discussion on Intangible Cultural Heritage (ICH), under the main topics proposed by the UNESCO Convention adding some new field of discussion, namely on what concerns management and promotion of ICH, educational matters and musealization (please refer to the list of Topics).
The concept of ICH gained its rightful place among the scientific community during the last two decades and a significant amount of work has been done by a large number of researchers, academics and practitioners, leading to the recognition of ICH as fundamental piece for the comprehension of human societies, organisations and ways of living. Accordingly, scientific events that gather scholars, researchers and academics with on-going work on ICH are privileged moments to share experiences, problems, questions and conclusions. SHARING CULTURES in its 2015 edition aims at consolidating its rightful place among those events.
As in its previous edition SHARING CULTURES 2015 will include a number of workshops promoting some hands-on experience to all Delegates who will have the opportunity to learn traditional know-how from its owners and practitioners.
Authors intending to submit papers to SHARING CULTURES 2015 are encouraged to address one of the topics of the Conference by providing evidence of ongoing research work.
The Conference will welcome papers and presentations on field work, case studies and theoretical approaches to ICH.
- CALL FOR PAPERS: SUSTAINABLE HOUSING 2016 - International Conference on Sustainable Housing Planning, Management and Sustainability
- GREEN LINES NEWSLETTER
- CALL FOR PAPERS: Heritage 2016 - 5th International Conference on Heritage and Sustainable Development
- CALL FOR PAPERS: Tourism 2016 - International Conference on Global Tourism and Sustainability
- GREEN LINES INSTITUTE OFFICIALLY DECLARED AS NGO
- II congreso internacional y IV nacional de construcción sostenible y soluciones eco-eficientes
- "Gestão Integrada de Museus - Uma contribuição para o seu estudo"
- REHAB 2015 – 2nd International Conference on Preservation, Maintenance and Rehabilitation of Historic Buildings and Structures
- 2nd Call for Papers Green Lines Conferences
- PUBLICATIONS 2016: BOOKS OF ABSTRACTS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD
Back to previous page